Viridian Green Lasers C5Lr W/Tacloc Hlstr For Ruger Sr9C
Essential gear for serious shooters.
This TacLoc Laser-Ready Autolocking Holster is built for use with the Ruger SR9C and Viridian C Series products.
Not compatible with the M&P 45 or M&P 45C.
Slide your Viridian-equipped handgun into your TacLoc holster, and you know it's secure and ready. Perfect fit, instant auto-lock, fingertip release and fast draw make this the carry system with confidence built in.
- Custom Viridian-matched fit for smoother holster, faster draw
- Automatically secures your weapon when you holster it (Level two retention)
- Optimum button pressure for positive retention, extreme draw speed
- TacLoc button places finger in ideal postion to activate laser/light
- Pro-preferred mid-ride position, proven Kydex construction
- Includes adjustable belt loop and is compatible with BLACKHAWK! 3-bolt platform for customization opportunities
- For right-handed shooters
C5LR Laser (included)
Threat can arise in an instant. You can react just as fast. The split-second you draw, Viridian's Enhanced Combat Readiness system ignites the brilliant green laser and/or taclight -- targeting, blinding, intimidating in one reflex-fast move. Suddenly you've got the advantage.
With Enhanced Combat Readiness (ECR) now part of every universal Viridian laser and new TacLoc holster, you can achieve inhumanly fast response to crisis. Just pre-set the Viridian laser/taclight mode, slide your gun into your TacLoc holster, and the ECR system is armed and ready. The instant gun leaves holster, the laser fires a brilliant beam that cuts through daylight or darkness as fast as you can draw.
With virtually unlimited laser and/or taclight modes, a wide range of TacLoc holsters, and the breakthrough ECR system, Viridian has elevated combat readiness to a whole new level. Draw-and-activate is obsolete. Partner up with ECR and be ready.
- Beam Intensity/Wavelength: 5mW peak, 532nm, Class IIIa, Continuous Wave
- Laser Beam Divergence/Spot Size/Range: 1.2 mrad, approx. 0.5" diameter at 50 feet, Range up to 100 yards daylight, 2 miles at night
- Dimensions/Weight/Construction: 1.900"L x 1.460"H x 1.310"W, 2.344 oz. (including battery), Primarily 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum, front and rear covers in high strength Zytel polymer
- User Adjustable: Full windage and elevation on laser
- Power Source/Battery Life: One CR2 3V lithium (included); 4+ hours laser (constant), 7+ hours (pulsing), 1+ hour (tac light and laser)
- Installation: Slides onto tactical rail and locks into place by means of included mounting screw
- Activation and Modes: Ambidextrous with SMARTLASER Technology, constant beam and multiple pulsing modes
- Included with your Viridian Green Laser: CR2 Battery, 3 Unique Rail Sets, 1 Rail Set Pin Removal Tool, 2 Adjustment Wrenches, 2 Mounting Screws