Penn 130VSX INTL 130LB NEW 2SPEED
Proudly made in Philadelphia, the International® VSX is engineered for anglers needing e'X'treme ranges especially when fishing superlines. The VSX achieves a range of 24 pounds of max drag at strike on the 12 size and a total of 80 pounds on the 130 size, which on average is 30 to 60% higher than International V two speed reels.
- Ratcheted drag lever prevents "drag creep" caused by hours of trolling and vibrations
- Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Braid Ready to handle the strain that braided lines put on a reel
- Full Metal Body
- Mono Cap. (yds/lb): 975/130, 850/150, 525/200
- Braid Cap. (yds/lb): 3650/150, 2975/200, 2475/250
- Bearings: 6
- Max Drag @ Strike / @ Full: 80 lbs. / 100 lbs.
- Gear Ratio High/Low: 2.2:1 / 1.2:1
- Line Retrieve High/Low: 38/21
- Weight: 176 oz