Gunvault Multivault Standard
- Outside is constructed of 16-gauge steel.
- Soft foam on the inside protects valuables.
- High-strength lock mechanism performs reliably, time after time.
- Removable interior shelf perfect for storing more than one gun or larger valuables.
- Precise fittings are virtually impossible to pry open with hand tools.
- Built-in computer blocks access after repeated invalid keypad entries.
- Tamper indicator alerts you to invalid entry attempts.
- Battery power provides maximum security and easy portability.
- Optional high-strength security cable secures GunVault in home, car, RV, office or motel.
- Mounts almost anywhere in any direction.
- "Learn buttons" make it easy to program any of the tens of thousands of user-selectable access codes available.
- Conveniently located keypad is easy to use.
- Unique No-Eyes Keypad allows for quick access.
- Audio feedback confirms each correct keypad entry.
- Audio disable option adds the security of operating in silent mode.
Standard MultiVault Specifications
- Outer Dimensions: 14"L x 10.3"W x 8.2"H tapering to 6.3"
- Inner Dimensions: 12.9"L x 9.5"W x 6.1"H
- Mechanism: Programmable computer lock, keylock override, omnidirectional spring-loaded door.
- Control Panel: Patented No-Eyes Keypad
- Power Supply: 8AA alkaline batteries. One-year battery life under normal operating conditions.
- Construction: 16-gauge steel housing with foam liner
- Removable shelf: ABS Plastic
- Mounting: Keyslots and screws (included)