Eotech Xps2-300 .300 Blackout/Whisper Ball,Cr123
Eotech Transverse Red Dot Sight, 65 MOA Circle w/ Two 1-MOA Dots Reticle, Black
Eotech Transverse XPS 2 Red Dot Sight is the non-Night Vision-compatible version of the Eotech Transverse XPS 3. This sight is even smaller than the popular EOTech 550 HoloSight. The EOTech Transverse XPS Two runs on a single 123 battery, with a longer battery life than previous HOLO sight models. The EOTech XPS2 is smaller, lighter and always fast with three reticle options. With the single battery configuration, the EOTech Xps-2 allows more rail space than ever, leaving more room for rear iron sights or NV mount.
- Return to Zero: repeatable up to 2mOa after re-mounting
- Power Source: (1) 123 lithium battery
- Battery Life: approx. 600 hours
- Reticle Options: 65 mOa ring with single 1mOa dot single 1mOa dot, (2) 1mOa dots and 65mOa ring;
- Length/Width/Height: 3.75" x 2.4" x 2.4"95 .25 x (60.96 x 60.96mm)
- Weight: 8.0 oz (227 g)
- Waterproof: submersible to 33 ft depth
- Color/Finish: non reflective black with hard coat finish
- Mount: 1"Weaver or (mIl-stD- 1913) rail
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length.
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 of rail space compared to the 4" N battery sights.
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap. Better sealing is achieved.
- Battery compartment is now separated from the base to allow it to hover over delta ring of rife.
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 500-600 hours, tripling the battery life of the N sights.
- 0- 65MOA ring with 1 MOA aiming dot., 1- Single 1MOA aiming dot, 2- 65MOA ring with (2) 1 MOA aiming dots.
- Available in night vision (XPS3) and non-night vision (XPS2) versions. The numbers reflect the number of buttons on the back.