Diamondhead Auto-Ranger Front Sight
Diamondhead Flip-Up Front "Auto-Ranger" Combat Sight
The Diamondhead Flip-Up Front "Auto-Ranger" Combat Sight™ is the first iron sight to offer quick-ranging, calibrating and dead-on accuracy to 600 yards. Simply rotate through your front sight post selections until you find the post that matches the size of your target.
The "Auto-Ranger" offers the proprietary Diamondhead™ Auto-Ranging-Bullet Drop Compensating (AR-BDC™) front sight system. This revolutionary front sight has been exclusively designed to complement the Diamondhead Flip-Up DIAMOND Rear Combat Sight™ but can be used with any Picatinny compatible rear iron sight.
- 600 yard Auto-Ranging Bullet Drop Compensating (AR-BDC™) front sight system
- Automatically estimates distances of man size targets and adjusts for bullet drop for M4 5.56 ballistics to 600 yards
- AR-BDC™ System allows for reliable short & long range accuracy
- Simple to operate… Turn the calibrated knob and shoot
- Flips up quickly for rapid deployment
- Folds down with the push of a button
- Locking system ensures sight stays up securely and remains zeroed in combat situations
- Easy installation with proprietary clamping system, providing secure attachment to all Mil. Std 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Diamondhead® PREMIUM Flip-Up Front, Rear and Auto-Ranger™ sights are designed to work together to create the Diamondhead® Integrated Sighting System™
- Mil. Spec. stainless steel and Type 111 black anodized 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum construction
- Front sight posts are standard A2 post width
- Combat Durable