Abu Garcia VNTS662-6 VENDETTA SPINNING 6ft 6in MH
A cutting edge design and advances technology for added strength and durability. Thier design is precision engineered for a balanced feel with advanced 30 ton graphite that utilizes advanced Intra Carbon™ technology. Intra Carbon™ technology uses very thin layers of multi directional carbon fibers within the construction of the rod. These layers provide an increase in the compression strength of the rod making the rod less susceptible to failure when the rod is put under intense loads. The 30 Ton rating indicates a superior grade of graphite. The result is a lighter rod with increased sensitivity. The higher the tonnage, the stiffer the fibers used in the construction of the rod. Stiffer fibers more efficiently transmit vibrations to your hand so you can feel more strikes.
- 30 Ton graphite for a lightweight balanced design
- One piece aluminum screw down hood creates a secure connection
- High density EVA gives greater sensitivity and durability
- Texas rigged hook keeper for all bait applications
- Stainless steel guides with Zirconium inserts
- Abu designed extreme exposure reel seat for increased blank contact and sensitivity
- Intra Carbon™ technology provides a lightweight barrier to improve durability without adding weight
- Rod Length: 6'6"
- Line Rating (lbs): 8 To 14
- Rod Power: MH
- Rod Action: F
- Lure Rating (ozs): 1/4 To 3/4
- Guide Count: 7+Tip
- Handle Type: E