Abu Garcia RVO3 PRM-HS REVO PREMIER LP HS
The Revo® Premier features a lighter, more compact design that crosses the sub 6-ounce barrier by utilizing advanced materials including C6 Carbon sideplates and an upgraded carbon fiber handle with comfortable EVA knobs. The wider Infini II™ spool design further improves casting performance without increasing the overall width of the reel. An upgraded X2- Cräftic™ alloy frame provides more advanced corrosion protection and the sideplates are constructed from weight reducing C6 Carbon. The improved D2 Gear System is the next generation in Duragear™ design and provides better efficiency than previous models. A total of 10 High Performance Corrosion Resistant (HPCR®) bearings and one roller bearing provide smooth performance and advanced corrosion protection.
IVCB-IV BRAKE SYSTEM:
The brake system has been upgraded to the Infinitely Variable Centrifugal Brake (IVCB-IV™), the same top of the line brake system used in the Revo MGX for precise control, whether casting heavy jigs or lightweight finesse baits. With 28 positions of external adjustment, the one of a kind design allows fine tuning on the water without removing the sideplate. Additionally, the IVCB-IV system allows anglers to cast extremely lightweight baits, something other bait-caster reels struggle with.
- 10 stainless steel High Performance Corrosion Resistant (HPCR™) bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- X2- Cräftic™ alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- C6 carbon sideplates provide significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability
- Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- D2 Gear Design™ provides a more efficient gear system while improving gear durability
- Infinitely Variable Centrifugal Brake (IVCB-IV) gives very precise brake adjustments allowing anglers to easily cast a wide variety of baits
- Infini II™ spool design for extended castability and extreme loads
- Compact bent carbon handle provides a more ergonomic design that is extremely lightweight
- Flat EVA knob provide greater comfort and durability
- Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability
- Right or Left Hand Models Available
- Model No.: (1264555)
- Gear Ratio: 7.1:1
- Inches Per Turn: 29
- Retrieve Speed: High
- Spool Capacity (Mono): 12 lbs. / 145 yds.
- Spool Capacity (Braid): 30 lbs. / 140 yds.
- Weight (Ozs.): 5.87
- Hand Retrieve: Right
- Maximum Drag: 20